MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Outpatient Mental Health Services address mental health symptoms, diagnoses, and associated functional impairments; help manage co-occurring health and substance use conditions that interact with and affect the mental health presentation; and provide support for psychosocial adjustments related to life cycle issues, including: birth and death; trauma; aging; marriage; divorce; parenting; intergenerational conflicts; reintegration challenges for service members and veterans; and adult, child, and family relations.
B.Y.R.D. House accepts Medicaid and other private insurances
EMOTIONAL – Coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships.
- Self Awareness & Assertiveness
- Fear, Anger, Disillusionment
- Joy, Happiness, Optimism
FINANCIAL – Satisfaction with current and future financial situations.
- Earning Potential
- Money Management
- Debt Load
- Long Term Planning
SOCIAL – Developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a well developed support system.
- Community & Status
- Family & Friends
- Celebration & Personal Growth
- Responsible Communication
SPIRITUAL – Expanding our purpose and meaning in life.
- Self Esteem & Personal Style
- Culture, Core Values & Beliefs
- Religion, Faith & Integrity
- Balance, Hope & Vision
OCCUPATIONAL – Personal satisfaction and enrichment derived from ones work.
- Job Skills & Position
- Career Goals
- Career or Job Transition
- Job Satisfaction
- Competencies & Problem Solving
PHYSICAL – Recognizing the need for physical activity, diet, sleep and nutrition.
- Exercise, Health, & Self Care
- Rest & Nutrition
- Focusing & Self Motivation
INTELLECTUAL – Recognizing creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills.
- Accountability & Reliability
- Knowledge & Education
- Experience & Cognitive Skills
- Ability To Set Goals
- Reflection & Critical Thinking
ENVIRONMENTAL – Good health by occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well being.
- Diversity and Social Consciousness
- Personal Impact
- Awareness of Self & Others
- Social Responsibility
- Interdependence & Respect